About the Team and Spectrum Integration Process
Complete the integration wizard to map your Business Units, Users, and Projects in Team to those in Spectrum.
At any point in the integration wizard, you can save your changes, exit the wizard, and then return to it later. To save your changes, click Save Progress. When you have finished mapping an item, click Accept & Continue.
For videos on the integration wizard, see Integrate Stand-Alone Team with your ERP System - Video in the videos section of the help.
In the Spectrum Companies column, select a Spectrum company cost center to map to the corresponding business unit in Team. When mapped, the Spectrum name will override the Team name.
If you do not map a Team business unit, the business unit will be added to Spectrum. Likewise, any Spectrum company cost centers not mapped to a Team business unit will be added to Team.
- If a Team user and a Spectrum user share the same email address, the wizard automatically maps the two users to each other, and displays the respective user name in the Team Users and Spectrum Users column.
- If a Team user shares the same email address with multiple Spectrum users, the wizard displays a drop-down menu in the Spectrum Users column from which you can select the correct Spectrum user to map to that Team user.
- If a Team user does not match a Spectrum user (as in, there is no Spectrum user with the same email address), add the user in Spectrum and then refresh the page in Team.
- Map to an existing Spectrum job by typing the job number of the corresponding Spectrum job in the Spectrum Jobs column. When mapped, the Spectrum job number will override the Team project ID for each project.
- Click Add Project to Spectrum, and then enter a project number for the project. Note that there is a ten character limit for project numbers. The project will be added to Spectrum during the integration.
Once you click Accept & Continue, the integration wizard validates your selections and, if an item was recently added to Team, provides an opportunity to include the new item in the integration.