Integrate Stand-Alone Team with your ERP System
If you have been using Team as a stand-alone solution, you can integrate with your ERP system (Vista or Spectrum) so that the two applications share the same information and remain synchronized across office, team, and field.
The following overview describes the process of integrating with your ERP system.
- Contact Viewpoint. Contact your Viewpoint representative and request the update to Vista, Spectrum or Jobpac integration. Viewpoint will update your enterprise to your ERP system and then send you an email notification with a registration key and a link to configure and register your system.
Register Team with your ERP. Click the link
to open the registration wizard. When prompted, paste the registration key in
the Viewpoint Registration
Key field. Complete the remaining fields as directed.
- For Vista details, see Configure your Enterprise: for Vista Integration.
- For Spectrum details, see Configure your Enterprise: for Spectrum Integration.
- For Jobpac details, see Configure your Enterprise: for Jobpac Integration
- Prepare for Integration. Review the recommendations and considerations before you begin the integration wizard. See Prepare for Integration.
Complete the Integration Wizard. From the
Integration tab in
the Admin Center, on the Getting Started page, review the recommendations and
click Get Started to
begin the integration wizard.
- For Vista integration, this process maps your Business Units, Projects, Document Types, and Status Codes. See About the Team and Vista Integration Process.
- For Spectrum integration, this process maps your Business Units and Projects. See About the Team and Spectrum Integration Process.
- For Jobpac integration, this process maps your Business Units and Projects. See About the Team and Jobpac Integration Process.