Mark an Issue Complete
Mark an assigned issue complete to indicate that you are satisfied with the solution provided and to close the issue by going to.
If you are not satisfied with the answer to the issue, you can respond to the issue. You can explain why you are not satisfied and what additional information you want. See Respond to an Issue.
If you are a project editor or the responsible party for the issue, it is closed when you mark it complete.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
Click on the issue number for the issue you want
to mark as complete.
Note: The issue number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Issuepage appears.
Click the Mark Complete button.
For project editors and the responsible party for the issue, the button is Mark Complete & Close.The Mark Complete page appears.
(Required) In the To field, the person who
responded to the issue is displayed. If needed, select a different person.
This field is not available for project editors or the responsible party.Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the issue.
- If you are a project editor or the responsible party, in the Response field, select the response code that explains why you marking the issue complete and closing it.
- In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are closing the issue.
(Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the issue.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.