Respond to an Issue
You can respond to an issue to send it back to the person who answered it and indicate that you need more information by going to.
You can respond to an issue if it is assigned to you, if you are the responsible party, or if you are a project editor.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Issues tab.
- Click on the issue number for the issue you want
to work with.Note: The issue number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Issue page appears.
Click the Respond button.
The Respond window appears.
(Required) In the To field, the person who
responded to the issue is displayed. If needed, select a different person.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the issue.
- In the Response field, enter the reason you are not satisfied with the answer and what additional information you want.
(Optional) Click Add attachment to attach one
or more files to the issue.
- Browse to the files you want to attach and select them.
- Click Open.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click the Send button.