Add Additional Approvers to a Submittal
You can add additional approvers to a submittal to route the submittal to them for their review and approval by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Click on the submittal number for the submittal
you want to work with.Note: The submittal number appears in blue text and becomes underlined when you mouse over it.The Submittal page appears.
- Click Add Additional Approvers.The Add Additional Approvers window appears.
- In the Additional Approvers field, select any additional
project contacts who should also approve the submittal.Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to just contacts in Viewpoint Team.
- Click PM Firm Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from PM Firms in Vista.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about your approval.
- Click Send.