Forward a Submittal
You can forward a submittal to send it to someone else. That person can then take the next action in the submittal process as needed.
- From the home page, click on the Submittal assigned to
you.The Submittal page appears.
- Click the Other Actions button and then select Forward to open the Forward dialog.
Click in the first field, which may be labelled
on the state of the Submittal, and enter the name of the contact to whom you are
forwarding the submittal.
Note: To filter the list of contacts:
- Enter the first few letters of the contact's name.
- Click Team Contacts to filter the list to contacts in your enterprise.
- Click PM Firm/Spectrum Contacts to filter the list to just contacts from your ERP system.
To add a Team user (someone who has a Team user account), enter the full email address associated with that user. Note this is not required if your enterprise is configured to limit contacts to Vista PM firms.To add a new contact, click New Contact.
- (Optional) Depending on the submittal state, you can enter one or more contacts in the Additional Approvers field to indicate any people who need to approve the submittal.
- (Optional) In the CC field, enter any additional contacts you want to receive a copy of the submittal.
- (Optional) In the Comment field, enter any notes or comments about why you are forwarding the submittal.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.