Approve Multiple Submittals
You can approve multiple submittals at once to indicate that you have reviewed the contents and approve them for the project by going to. This is the fourth step in the submittal process.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Submittals tab.
- Select the check box for each submittal you want to submit.
Click the Actions button
and select Approve.
The Bulk Approve Submittals window appears.
- In the Response field, select a status code, or type in a new status code and click New Status Code.
In the Reviewer field, the person
assigned to review the submittal is displayed. If needed, select a different
Note: Enter the first few letters of the contact's name to filter the list.
- (Optional) In the Additional Reviewers field, you can select additional reviewers for the submittal. Additional reviewers can respond to the submittal but cannot change the state of the submittal.
- In the Comment field, enter any comments or notes about your approval.
- The Notify Recipients check box is selected by default. If you do not wish to send email notifications to all the indicated recipients, you can clear this check box.
- Click Send.