Specify Working Units
You can set the working units that all models in a project should be created in so that Viewpoint For Projects™ will verify whether or not any models uploaded into that project are in the working units that you selected.
Once you set the working units on a project, any models uploaded into the project will be checked against your selection. If the model is not in the working units you selected, you will be notified on the BIM home page.
- In the navigation tree, select the project's BIM container to display the BIM Home page.
- Click Configure Project Protocols .
- Select the Model Protocols tab.
- Next to Project Coordinates, click Edit.
- Under Working Units, select the units that you expect models to be created in for the project.
- Click Save.