Form fields are used on a form template to gather information like name, dates, email addresses, organizations, and other vital information.
To configure a form field, select the field and click the Configure () icon located at the bottom of the form designer window. Each field has a set of default options. Default options shared among most field types include the following:
- Name - The name of the field.
- Description - The description of the field.
- Mandatory - Select this check box if the field is required.
- Clone Value - Allows another field's values to be duplicated.
- Link Value - Links the value to another pre-existing value.
- Default Value - Text entered will be shown by default in the field when the form is created.
- Show Name - Select this check box to show the field name on the form.
Additional options are specific to the type of field.