Configure Benefit Groups
Benefit groups determine which benefit codes users can see in HR Management.
You must be a Benefits Admin in order to complete the configuration steps in HR Management.
In Vista, select
- Review or create benefit groups, and assign the appropriate benefit codes on the Benefit Codes tab. You can assign users to multiple groups.
- To add attachments to a benefit group, select Attachments icon in the toolbar of the HR Benefit Groups window. These attachments display on the Employee Benefits page in HR Management.
In HR Management, select
- Select the HR Company and Benefit Group.
Select an Employee
Group from the drop-down, and then select
Note: Employee Groups also allow you to create an SQL Choices Override. For full details on setting up employee groups, see Create Employee Groups.
Use the Add / Exclude By
Condition section to create an employee group based on
conditions that you establish for the PR Company, Group Type, and Group
- Select whether to include or exclude employees who match this criteria. After you create a condition, select Add.
- If you use the Employee Age (years) filter under Group Type, update portal setting Date for Effective Benefit Group Age filtering under .
Select Refresh Membership at
the top of the page to review the list of employees included in the
group based the conditions that you have set.
In the pop-up window, you can search for a specific employee by entering their name (or a portaion of the name) in the search box.
- To clear your selections for the current group, select Clear Group.