Configure Company Holidays
Block off company holidays on the Time Off Calendar so that users cannot request time off for those dates.
- View Company Holidays button
- View Group Time Off Grid button
- Request Time Off calendar
Only the Time Off Admin can configure company holidays.
- Select .
- Select Add New Holiday Group.
Enter the name of your group, and select
The new group is added to the Holiday Group drop-down.
Under Step 1, assign one or more
Employee Groups to your holidays.
Users can be assigned to multiple Holiday Groups.
Under Step 2 , select a year and a
The year determines the calendar year in which these holidays will be in effect. The country determines the list of standard holidays.
- Under Step 3, select the standard holidays you want to include for your Holiday Group.
Under Step 4, manually add holidays
that are not found in the standard list.
- Select the date of your holiday.
- Enter the name of the holiday as you would like it to display for your users.
- Select Add.
- If your Holiday is a partial day, you can select Partial Day. Time Off users will be able to request time off on partial holidays and see the holiday on their request calendar.