Set Default Starting Revision for Files
Enterprise Administrators can assign a static prefix code which gets revision values appended to it when files are revised.
Follow these steps to apply a static revision code to all files in an enterprise.
- In the navigation tree, right-click on the enterprise and select .
- Expand the Basic Properties section.
- In the Default Starting Revision field, enter the
portion of the auto naming code that applies to all files in the enterprise.
For example, if you want revisions to increment as R01, R02, R03, etc., enter R01 in this field.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
- Repeat the steps above to enter the auto revision code at site, project, and container levels.