Add a Workflow Node
A workflow node routes an item to another workflow and creates an email notification to alert the users of the item being moved. The item will not be passed to the new workflow until it has passed through the current workflow.
Use these steps to add and configure a workflow node.
- Navigate toWorkflow Designer dialog. within the
- Connect the workflow node to the workflow. For example, connect it to a decision node.
- Right-click on the workflow node and click Configure.
- Use the Name and Description fields to enter basic information about the node.
- Use the Item field to select the workflow that the item should enter.
- Optional: If the node should also send an email notification, enter the notification text in the Email Text field and then use the Recipients field to select the users that should receive the notification.
- Click Apply.