Enter Mechanic Work Order Time on the Field Management Mobile App
Allocate time to an EM Work Order using the Mechanic - Work Order option on the Field Management Mobile app.
At the top of the home page in Field Management
Mobile, select the pay period for the time entry:
Tap the pay period shown.
A list of available pay periods displays at the bottom of the page.
- Select the applicable pay period.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the pay period shown.
On the home page, locate the applicable date for
Dates display in a gray bars that divide the timecard into sections.
- If a mechanic work order has already been added for a date, you can tap the existing work order to add time to it.
To add new lines for a date, on the home page, tap
the icon to the right of that
date. If the date has no entries yet, you can select Tap to start entering time.
In the pop-up window that opens:
- Select Mechanic - Work Order.
- For Clone a previous work order? select either Yes to copy work order, work order item, and employee selections from a previous card or No to select the work order, work order items, and employees.
select the Employee
tab, you can select any employee to access the following options:
Note: If you need to add employees for this entry, select + Add an Employee at the top of the page.
- Remove Employee Time: Removes the selected employee from your timecard for this day.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to a scope for the selected employee.
- Edit Line
Details: Allows you to modify the class or craft (if
enabled) and change the shift.Note: After you submit time, the Edit Line Details option is no longer available. This prevents users from modifying an employee's craft, class, or shift for submitted time.
- Time Allocation: Opens a list of earn codes per work order item for the selected employee. Use the Collapse All option at the top of the page to scroll to the desired item and enter time. To allocate the same hours to multiple work order items for this employee, select the Bulk Allocation tab.
Clock Entry: Allows you to enter clock-in and clock-out times for the selected employee or bulk clock-in / clock-out times for multiple employees. To delete time, select the trash can icon to the right of that time entry.Note: The Time Clock feature is optional and not required for timecard submission. If you do use this feature, all time must be allocated and all employees clocked out in order to submit time.Note: After you submit time, the Clock Entry option changes to View Clock Entries. Use this option to view submitted clock hours.
If you select the Scope tab, you can select any
scope to access the following options:
Note: If you need to add a scope for this entry, select + Add Scope at the top of the page.
- Remove Work Order Item: Removes the selected work order time from your timecard for this day.
- Add/Edit a Note: Allows you to add a note to a specific employee’s line.
- Time Allocation: Allows you to see all employees and earn codes for the selected work order item. Use the Collapse All option at the top of the page to scroll to the desired item and enter time. To allocate the same hours to the selected work order item for multiple employees, select the Bulk Allocation tab.
- After you are finished entering time and are ready to send for approval or processing, select Submit in the upper right. For more details, see Submit Time on the Field Management Mobile App.