Download a Previous Version of a Document
You can download a previous version of a document if you want to work with it by going to.
- From the home page, under Projects, select the name of
the project you want to open.Alternatively, go to the main menu in the upper left-hand corner, select Projects, and then select the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Navigate to and select the check box for the document you want.
Click the Information button in the upper right
The Properties pane appears.
Click Version History.
The Document Versions window appears.
Click Download next to the version of the document you
want to download.
Tip: Click the document name to review and verify that is the version you want to download.
- Use your browser controls to select a location to save the document locally.
- Click Close to close the Document Versions window.
- Click the Close button to close the Properties pane.